If you follow my blog, you may have seen my previous post on the Pacific Gate Tower, a new luxury residential tower coming to downtown San Diego. The self proclaimed “super-prime” tower boasts some impressive amenities and world-class design. More details about the project have just been released and I’m here to share them with you.
Last week, Bosa Development sent an email to San Diego agents, including myself, with an update on the project.
Here is what I learned:
- The tower will be a 41 story luxury high rise with 215 residences
- World class architecture by Kohn Pederson Fox
- Inspired interior design by Hirsch Bedner Associates
- Two bedroom residences from approx. 1,276 to 1,948 sq ft – Starting in the $1.4M’s
- Three bedroom estates (levels 33-40) from approx. 2,034 to 2,608 sq ft – Starting in the $2.9M’s
- Unparalleled services from porter and 24-hour lobby attendant to full-time chef concierge for resident requests
- Resident’s guest suite and lounge with full kitchen
- Luxury fleet of cars and private boat share for residents
- Completion anticipated for late 2017
Pacific Gate Tower Renderings
This project will be unlike any other currently in San Diego and will cater to elite buyers looking to live the good life in southern California. To get updates on the project and add your name to the interest list, contact me at email@example.com.
In the meantime, all we can do is marvel at the architect’s renderings of the building…