Before our home search begins, we will schedule an appointment in my office to go over your wants and needs in detail. The appointment will last about 45-60 minutes and allows me to be a better agent for you. The consultation often reveals things about your ideal home you didn’t even consider.
After discussing your ideal home, I will review the home buying process from getting financing to closing escrow. We will also review the contracts, so you are prepared when it comes time to make an offer on a home.
To make the consultation more effective, complete the short form below.
Your Home Search
During your home search, I will:
- Organize and schedule your home search process.
- Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each home in relation to your specific needs.
- Provide you with ongoing updates on available homes.
- Help you to compare homes and make a decision.
- Prepare a comparative market analysis based on recent sales to help you determine an appropriate offer price.
The Showing Process
Once we identify homes that match your search criteria, we will narrow down the listings to about 3 to 5 homes and I will show them on a day that works for our schedules. By grouping the showings to one day, we will save time and compare properties more effectively.
Steps in the Home Buying Process
Step 2: Find Your Home